Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Our Hay Is In

Well we have finally had a stretch of ok haying weather so we jumped on the opportunity to get our square bales done. The big girls rode the tractor with Grandpa. I even saw Georgia driving. Brad, was in the wagon catching the bales when they were kicked up and then stacked them. I was home in my comfy chair taking care of Margie Sue sipping some iced tea. What a life!! Actually I was home getting Margie Sue to sleep so that Grandma could watch her so I could help. Josie wants me to add that she and Georgia were in the wagon until she got hit with a bale as it was ejected from the kicker! Ouch!! Now she tells me Georgia got hit in the head. I wasn't told any of this until now!!
There they go up to the barn down the road where we store it for the winter. Georgia and I are on the four wheeler.
Here we are at the old barn where we store it. This was actually after I unloaded the wagon so that Brad could carry it in to stack it. We came back later to clean up our mess.
Georgia took pictures for me again. ?

Josie throwing some leftovers over the snow fence for the neighbors ducks and chickens to play in.

A clearer shot of Josie throwing the leftovers over the snow fence for the neighbors ducks and chickens to play in.
Josie being silly.

Josie being sillyER!
Thanks for all of your hard work guys!!! xoxo

No comments: