Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our little softball player

oops I see the dog snuck into this one!


Softball season is over (now soccer is underway) and I couldn't go without posting Georgia's official 2009 softball season photo. She had a great season. Only struck out a couple of times, had some RBIs, pitched like a maniac! Unfortunately she only got to pitch in 2 games because others that she was scheduled for got cancelled. We'll keep working and be ready again next year! We are proud of your Georgie!

1 comment:

The Parenti Family said...

Georgia, you look like a pro! Now on to the next sport! Do you like soccer as much as softball? I have not taken any pictures of Christian yet, I have to do that. He has one more week of all-star games and then he's done (thank goodness..) I have been attending home games. The away ones are REALLY away! (last weekend ERic drove him 3 hrs to get to his game!!) I think he likes it, but he's really tired.
Have you started VBS yet? Sarah starts tomorrow. The theme is Paul I think. I hope to get some pics.
It's good "seeing" you! I will try and upload some pictures next...
love always
Jenny