Monday, June 21, 2010

Congratulations Dan!

We attended a wonderful party this weekend for my cousin Dan (center, sandwiched by our grandparents). He is a graduate of Holy Cross Academy with many honors and is headed to the seminary in the fall! We wish him God's blessings.
Great Grandma visiting with Emmy.
My Grandma and my mother.
Dan's cake that his sister Becky made!

The kid's table that Aunt Joann always prepares for the little ones. I know my girls look forward to it!
Kimmy and Emmy. Long distance cousins that take no time to instantly become best friends once again when we get together.

They chatted for a long time. I wish I could have heard them.
Margie Jr. and Margie Sr.!!
Thanks for all of your hard work Aunt Joann and Uncle Pat! It was a wonderful party. xoxo

2 comments:

Joannof10 said...

Hey Jenny---I am swiping these pictures right now! :-)

The Parenti Family said...

beautiful pictures, beautiful family and many congrats to your cousin Dan! :)