Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Brendan's Awesome party 2

Here are the rest of the pictures. Stacy treated everyone to a lunch of pizza!

Cassie and her friend (I'm so sorry I can't remember her name.) came after a bit too. It was sooo very nice to see you Cassie. Glad you could stop by.

Brendan got some monster trucks. Emeline liked these too.
Remember I mentioned hillbilly party. Look at us!! We are singing happy birthday in a parking lot and his cake is on the back of Stacy's car!!!
It is lit for a second - sing real quick!

Brendan's tailgate birthday 2009!


The final picture is quite a sad one. The poor birthday boy. I picked him up off the trunk because his mom walked away to put something in the car and asked me to watch him for her. Well he has a little separation anxiety and when I picked him up he screeched and threw his cupcake into the pavement. What a way to end your birthday party huh? I'm sorry Brendan. I will NEVER forget your second birthday!!

Thanks for everything Stacy.

1 comment:

The Parenti Family said...

aww... poor cupcake!! no 5 second rule in the parking lot!!!!