Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Parade

This past weekend (yes I am behind) we went to a grand Christmas Parade. The town looked sooo pretty and the parade was really a joy.


The kids' spirits held up pretty well despite the temperature. Emmy had a ball.
This is Josie toward the end. She got pretty sick of standing out in the cold.


We will definitely go next year and try to stay for the fire works which I hear were fantastic. I had too mant cold kids and toes myself to stay this year. My only complaint is that the parade lacked a Nativity scene or anything about the real meaning of Christmas. Maybe I can organize a float of my own next year!









1 comment:

The Parenti Family said...

It looks like a fun time! cold, but fun!!!
I notice that about the nativity as well. It seems to be getting less and less each year. People still call it Christmas, but they don't seem to know why. I think you SHOULD organize a float!
We miss you all and will send out our Christmas card soon.. I hope! we are behind this year and don't even have "THE" picture to put in them yet.. oh well, it'll happen! Talk to you soon!
love,
Jenny P