Thursday, February 26, 2009

squishy bags

We made some squishy bags for Emeline. She loves them. Here she has a bag of rice, cream of wheat and lentils. (Whoever brought lentils for the food pantry at Georgia's party- this is not the bag. I had some in the cupboard. Just wanted to make that clear!!)
See how much she loves them!
I didn't have anything in excess that was wet but I did find a bruised up banana that noone wanted to eat. We double bagged that and decided to see what would happen.
At first she was hesitant.
Then she mashed it a little.
Finally she went to town.
We have decided she will be our baby food masher for the wee one when she arrives.
Jesus, let me say yes to you today, not because I feel you but because I know you are with me.
Today's suggested penance: Offer you day for the intentions of another person whose name you keep in mind all day.
could be you!!

No comments: