Friday, November 7, 2008

I won an award!

Thank you Aunt Joann. I enjoy creating my blog for all to keep up with our happenings! Love your blog too!!
1. Where is your cell phone? Actually I don't own a cell phone.

2. Where is dh? Call me silly but what is dh? If it means my hubby he is right here beside me.

3. What is your hair color? People tell me its auburn but I think it is more auburn/brown.

4. Your mother? An inspiration.

5. Your father? Someone I miss having around.

6. Your favorite thing? Being outside in the sunshine, playing with my kids and hub, riding my horses.

7. Your dream last night? Hmmm I can't remember.

8. Your dream/goal? I would love my "own" school one day. ??

9. The room you are in? Living room.

10. Your hobby? Horses, music, sports, horseback riding, crafts, going to school believe it or not.

11. Your fear? Something happening to someone I love or myself.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Somewhere warm!

13. Where were you last night? Playground and then Subway eating a juicy veggie sub.

14. What you're not? Jealous

15. One of your wish list items? A nice kid safe horse or pony.

16. Where you grew up? Central New York and Upstate New York

17. The last thing you did? Got back from getting groceries.

18. What are you wearing? Jammy pants and comfy shirt.

19. Your TV? News

20. Your pet? Couple horses, dog, cat

21. Your computer? Something that is on my lap wayyyy toooo much.

22.Your mood? Slightly stressed

23. Missing someone? My sisters Cassie and Theresa, brother John and my Dad

24. Your car? Mini-vans

25. Something you're not wearing? jewelry

26.Favorite store? I haven't found the perfect store yet! I love to walk through agriculture stores.

27. Your summer? Way to short.

28. Love someone? Everyone

29. Your favorite color? Blue

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? This morning.

Now for my three favorite blogs : (I don't know three more)
My friend Jenny and family

And in turn, For the recipients of this award...here's the deal:*Display your award*Link back to the person who gave you the award*Nominate at least 3 other blogs*Put links to those blogs on yours*Leave a message on the blogs you nominated*Enjoy your award!!!

1 comment:

Joannof10 said...

You were right, Jenny, DH means darling hubby-sorry for the text-message abbreviation...