Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Band

The girls had an easy day yesterday because I had to hit the books. I am taking a philosophy class. Just for your information this book will be sold at 8:30 Nov. 5 (the second the class is over) for a fair price to the first buyer. Don't tent out at my house or anything though!

I'm kidding - it's a very interesting class.

While I studied the kids started up the band again. They have a fledgling guitarist, a really cute lead singer and....


a crazy, wild and somewhat frightening drummer.

Day 7
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples. JOHN 15: 7-8
Lord,
We as a people have become self-absorbed and busy with activities that bring temporal value. Help us turn our hearts back to You and Your Word so our nation will bear the fruit of righteousness and be set above all other nations! Strengthen us with the power of Your Spirit in our inner being as we strive to abide in You and continue in faith that You will do more for us than we could ever imagine.

No comments: