Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A little pre-Christmas spirit!

Well we got really bored yesterday so I took out a foam craft kit I picked up to do when we got really bored one day!! I just didn't expect to get really bored so soon :)
It is Santa's house.

Emeline bounced around as we crafted.

Brad took advantage of a warm(er) afternoon and put lights up on a tree beside the house. I was VERY surprised to peek out the window to discover he had climbed up the tree in order to get the lights up to the top! Way to go Dad!
Weirdo! I told him just to throw them up there.



2 comments:

Joannof10 said...

I love Santa's house!! It is very cute!--Brad looks cute up the tree, too.

Aunt Jean said...

Tree is great and the girls look like they were having a ball. Great photos. (Also, Brad in the tree, makes a great decoration.)

Aunt Jean