Friday, November 16, 2007

Company

No mistaking this is a boy. Brendan decked out in camo. TOO CUTE!
Elsie is "coming alive". She is turning into a "real" kid.

Elsie enthralled with Emeline. Emeline enthralled with our conversation.

This was Brendan's reaction to the show (mentioned next). I guess those girls will have to clean it up a bit. According to his expression he wasn't impressed.









Of course while the girls were here they had to put on a show for everyone. Georgia led the vocals and Jo and Ava choreographed a particularly intense number.


Brendan was quite sleepy. Boy does he look like a little angel.

Here is a beautiful Jessie with Elsie Rae.



I know my girls were very excited to have Ava over. I think I can
safely say that Ava too was happy to be here.


The three amigos playing together.









1 comment:

Joannof10 said...

How embarrassing, your photos are almost the same as Jessie's.

(I read your comment to Jessie)