Saturday, November 3, 2007

Busy Saturday

You can't possibly guess what that is. This Sunday is our church's annual harvest dinner. For years now I have helped make the stuffing. This is three cafeteria sinks full of stuffing! Hopefully nobody thinks we put grass in it this year!!!
When I got back Dad took the kids out to play while I started on a pumpkin pie for the dinner. Here he found a way to help Josie ride her bike on the grass.

Then they took a walk to get the mail.


This afternoon Dad went to carve turkeys. 28 in all!




When Dad got home this is how he found Josie! If you can't tell she is sleeping :)


Now it is 10:30 and I have my second pie- apple, in the oven.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa H. said...

You certainly are a busy family.
We love to keep up with your news.
Love to you all!