Monday, May 5, 2008

Our little softball player.


Well here she is. Our little softball player. I should have taken a picture of her in her white baseball pants, red socks and red shirt that her dad the big PE teacher hooked her up with. I should add the new bat, glove and bag!! He went overboard- way overboard.

Right now she acts like that ball has fangs but she is getting better. I think she is pretty good of course but boy the little girl behind her in line thinks otherwise. By the looks of her she is not impressed with Georgia's ground ball skills. Her games begin in June. It will be nice to see her play but I must admit I'm not overly excited about the walk after walk, error after error etc. All in fun and part of the learning process I know but heaven help me keep my patience! It is hard enough to do that at practice!!

No comments: