Sunday, May 25, 2008

Cookout!


The three little cousins sported some Patriotic crowns that I made.





Russell was a tour guide as he led us on a walk.



We realized after bouncing the babies for a couple minutes that they were all imitating eachother. They were making the classic baby sound of awwwwwwwww with each bump. I was honestly surprised that they all had their wits about them afterwards- it was a lot of bouncing. I videotaped it for Jessie because some thought it was sure to win the $ for a funniest home video.




The usual heated game of horseshoes was played. Rick you look like a ballerina!








What's the best thing to do after a cookout? Just sit around and enjoy one another.






2 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa H. said...

Looks like fun was had my all. Wish we lived a little closer.
Love to all. XXXXX

And Then There Were Five said...

Hey! That's MY MOM!!!!

This is really kind of sad, but I forgot what she looks like.

I haven't seen her in over a year.

Thanks Jenny!

Kerry