Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Years


We went into the night with grand intentions. All of us staying awake until midnight. This was taken at about 9:45. I see some tired and very unenthusiastic faces on that couch.

Josie at about 10:00.


This was around 11:00. I was the only one who made it!! I told Georgia if she fell asleep I would wake her up and within seconds she was out. Then at 11:50 I started to wake her up to no avail, then at 11:58 I started counting down, held her body in a sitting position and turned her head toward the television- still to no avail. She woke up the next morning (last) and we all said "Happy New Year" to her. Instantly she put on a sour face and said "Mom, I told you to wake me up!" :)







This was our New Years Day. What a way to ring in 2008.
Brad had quite a bit of snow to move around!


"Happy 2008 Everyone"

No comments: