Friday, January 4, 2008

Josie

We were out and about yesterday and stopped by Mom's to pick up some gifts from the party we missed Tuesday. Josie received an extremely cute book and stuffed animal set from her godmother Becky. The book goes back and forth between two rabbits as they try to "outlove" one another by saying things such as the little rabbit saying-"I love you this much." and the bigger rabbit saying- "Well I love you this much!". When the book was through, I asked Josie, "How much do you love Becky?" and she answered, "From Florida to Texas!"
Jo finished a paint by number the other day. She is persistent. I thought it would end up one swirly mess but she took breaks on her own and everything.


3 comments:

Jessie Mae said...

I first read that book in my children's Lit. class. I liked it so much that I bought a copy. Nice work on the painting Josie!

Joannof10 said...

Josie, i love you so much!!! i hope you had a wonderful Christmas and new year, and i hope to see you soon!!!

<3 BECKY

Stacy said...

Josie, that was a great job on the painting! You're hard work paid off!