Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our Halloween

This is Georgia at their Halloween parade at school. She is walking next to her teacher. Unfortunately her dress is blowing so it looks sort of funny.
Here are the fairies ready to go.

Emeline is a tired kitty. Poor girl. She was already sleeping when I got her dressed and put her whiskers on. She woke up as we were walking around town and was especially confused!


The van was dark when I snapped this "on the way home" photo. You can imagine my surprise when we did get home and I saw what I captured :)



3 comments:

Jessie Mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie Mae said...

Jenny, the last photo made me laugh out loud! It shows that Halloween night was a hit. On closer inspection I noticed that Georgia had more face paint on her hands than left on her face from rubbing those little eyes. I bet their beds looked very inviting to them when they got home!

Joannof10 said...

I hope Georgia didn't throw-up. It looks like she might.