Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Emeline






My Emeline. It is obviously hard to speak of her personality this early but so far she sure is a sweety. She really loves to interact with her sisters and thinks they are hilarious. Lately she has been showing some affection almost like she knows what it means when I say "Give me a kiss". You know how kids put their heads down when you say this? she is sort of doing this sporadically.
In the evening she sits with me on the couch and devours my face. This is no understatement. She grabs my face and chews on my chin, nose anything she can get. Emeline has one of the cutest smiles. (All babies do) but she seems to be extra cute in my very biased opinion! Unfortunately I didn't post a big smile above.
I can't stand the fact that she already wants to get down to play with Georgia and Josie. She can't stand to be out of sight of the action. Take your time Emmy-There will only be one 'today'.


2 comments:

Jessie Mae said...

And yet another little niece we are so proud of! We love you Emmy!

Thanks for the nice comments on my blog Jenny. :)

Grandma and Grandpa H. said...

Emeline is also "Our Emeline". What beautiful photos. She is absolutely beautiful!!! We love her and your family so very much.