Monday, December 6, 2010

Jo's Birthday

Here are a bunch of pictures from Josie's family birthday party. My little Jo is 7!
She really wanted a pumpkin roll after seeing a picture of one so pumpkin roll she got!

"7". With her pizza stained mouth!
Oh Georgia has a pizza stained mouth too. I have to laugh because the close up of Emmy and of course Margie showed sauce on their face too. Then I laughed harder because I got to the close up of Brad and he had it too! I was the one with the camera so their is NO proof of mine!


A giggle.
Lost in her food .... again! She LOVES to eat.
I just had to put this series of pictures up here. It had me in hysterics. This was Jo's first gift. What the...? A big black rubber circle?? A flying disc maybe??
Her second. A rather heavy bunch of metal all folded up. A .... ??? I don't know.
Notice the look on her face.
This makes more sense. Some wooded sticks. Hey they look like drum sticks!!!!
"Yipppeeeee Yaayyyy Wooo HOooo" (jumping and clapping)

A REALLY big REALLY heavy big black thing. Emmy yelled full of excitement "She got a new backpack!!!" Which was exactly what it was. A backpack with a ......
..... snare drum inside. Oh that is what the heavy metal thing was. A stand.
Rock on Jo! (Videos to come)
I just have to say thank heavens that the big black rubber circle was included in the kit. (A practice pad to mute the sound!)

2 comments:

Jessie Mae said...

That's awesome Josie!! Looking forward to hearing you play! :)

The Parenti Family said...

looks like a fun family party! Pizza and all !! (hey, where is that pizza faced pic of Brad though?!!) :)